DMDG & SPS JOINT MEETING 2020 TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your booking is a contract therefore you are liable for delegate fees regardless of attendance. Fees once booked are not refundable.
- Delegate substitutions are permitted at any time, by prior notification.
- In the event of cancellation by the DMDG & SPS, liability will be limited to the return of fees actually paid and does not
extend to compensating for travel arrangements or accommodation delegates may still be liable for: you are advised to take out
travel insurance to cover these aspects.
- FORCE MAJEURE
In the event of circumstances beyond the DMDG & SPS’ control* necessitating a cancellation/postponement of the Joint Meeting,
the DMDG & SPS will only issue refunds when all event related costs already incurred or committed to are covered, in which case
delegates could expect some of their fees to be returned. This does not extend to compensating for travel arrangements or
accommodation delegates may still be liable for: You are advised to take out travel insurance to cover these aspects.
- Whilst all reasonable efforts will be made to adhere to the published programme, the DMDG & SPS reserve the right to make
changes and alterations to the program at any time.
- Full payment must be received prior to the commencement of the conference.
- The DMDG & SPS are unable to provide support or assistance with entry Visas until full payment of the conference fee
has been received.
- NAME and ORGANISATION
When registering, please supply the details for your name and organisation in the way in which you would like them to appear
on your conference name badge. The use of first names is preferred to initials.
*This includes war, riots, fire, flood, hurricane, typhoon, earthquake, lightning, explosion, strikes, lockouts, slowdowns,
infectious disease outbreaks, prolonged shortage of energy supplies, and acts of state or governmental action (in the UK and abroad)
prohibiting or impeding our ability to deliver the event.
In partnership with::